|Work place:||Open Study Center|
|Working Hours:||4.5 hrs/day, 6 days a week|
- Minimum graduate / pursuing graduation
- Good communication skills in English and Hindi
- To teach and educate students according to course structure provided by Promak Foundation.
- To teach and educate students according to the educational needs, abilities and attain potential of individual students
- Planning and delivering lessons to all students in the class
- Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students.
- Registering and monitoring the attendance of students of the respective Study centre.
- Identify the brighter students of the class and working towards development plan of that particular child
- Assigning homework, reviewing and checking homework done by the students.
- Assessing, recording and reporting the development, progress, accomplishments and behaviour of students.
- Conducting and evaluating the test planned by the course structuring team and maintaining the data.
- Monitoring the general progress and well-being of individual students, groups of students or class.
- Maintaining a high score on Study Centre discipline, layout, cleanliness, safety and hygiene.
- Ensuring a safe custody and maximum use of reading books, stationery, games and equipment by oneself during teaching